GlobiGood : Sustainability is not enough
Our SustainaBuild Vision
GlobiGood is in absolutely everything we do. Our work leaves a better environmental, social and economic situation behind, than we originally found it. As such, we drive sustainable business practice and behaviour beyond our own organization to customers, suppliers and social environment.
Guiding Principle : You will leave a mess in the park when you do a Barbecue. If you clean up this mess, you dont become a good person. If you clean up the entire park, you do. Offset schemes are not good enough. Limiting solid waste, reducing electricity usage, offsetting your carbon-emissions is not enough.
GlobiGood - Key Success Factors
- Culture: We don't just offset our footprint, but we never stop looking for opportunities to rebuild, replenish or develop structures to create long term environmental and social wealth.
- Action: We implement sustainaBuild business practices across the entire organization in everything we do and extend them to partners and social network. If you are part of Globibo in any way, as a colleague, partner, customer or supplier - you will have to contribute.
- Motivation: We clearly promote and support sustainable partners, service providers and individuals
GlobiGood Humble Beginnings
- Milestone 1 (2014): All printing is moved to recycled paper. We introduce recycled paper to several cities in which we operate and just work with printers that support sustainable practices.
- Milestone 2 (2014): We planted more 1000 times more trees than we destroyed. We will keep this up.
- Milestone 3 (2014): For every Corporate Training we support a training project in developing countries
- Milestone 4 (2015): We overcompensated all electricity utilization with clean-energy project investments in developing countries (solarAid project).
- Milestone 5 (2015): We became solid waste neutral.
- Milestone 6 (2015): We started to prefer working with vendors / service provider with clear Sustainability Commitment.
- Milestone 7 (2015): We create holistic GlobiGood program and brand absolutely all artifacts with our Clover.
- Milestone 8 (2015): We start measuring logistic footprint and initiate overcompensation programs.
- Milestone 9 (2015): We assign clear responsibilities to Sustainability Officers throughout the entire organization.
- Milestone 10 (2015): We initiate Biodiversity and Asian Woman Leadership Program.
For our latest Sustainability Report, please contact us.
GlobiGood Vendor Guideline
- If we have the option, we will prefer a vendor with documented Sustainability Commitment and Achievements. If you don't have one, get one.
- Sustainability Practices will outweigh financial offer in decision criteria. We will not work with you because of cost.
- We don't work / partner with companies or individuals that accept, promote or tolerate unethical business practice (including but not limited to human rights, labour conditions, bribery).
Some of our Partners
BetterPlace : Our Partner for Education Programs Betterplace.org. We support them since 2012 with over 100 projects. WorldVision : Our Partner in regards to Food delivery for Children. Canopy Project : Our Partner for Reforestation. SolarAid : Our Partner for Clean Electricity Generation in developing villages. Asian Woman Leadership : Our Partner promoting Woman Leadership development throughout Asia.
China: +86 (138) 164 09 673 Germany: +49 (0) 30 809 3 5151 Hong Kong: +852 8192 8636 India: +91 11 4248 4066 Malaysia: +60 3 2615 2702 Philippines: +63 917-805-8932 Singapore: +65 6336 9002 Spain: +34 675 225 364 Vietnam: +84 985 611 322 UK: +44 (020) 8133 0865 US: +1 (718) 713 8593
Globibo Panda Run
Join 28th of March, in Singapore 8.15pm Marina Bay Sands...
Globibo Hong Kong
A new milestone was hit in September 2012 with our own office in Hong Kong.
Corporate Training Website
Our Our Globibo Corporate Training Website is finally online.
Happy New Year
Happy New Year 2013. May it bless all of us with loads of joy & success.
Our new Web site dedicated to Language Courses in Singapore goes...